Wednesday 17 July 2013

SUN STROKE OR HEAT STROKE AND HOMEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT

                                                     SUN STROKE OR HEAT STROKE

Other names:- sun stroke, heat stroke and  heat hyperpyrexia.


DEFINITION:-

                Heat stroke or sun stroke is a state of hyperpyrexia, convulsions, delirium or coma following exposure to excessive atmospheric temperature (shade temperature above 110 F). the body temperature suddenly shoots to 42 – 43 C (107 – 110 F).

AETIOLOGY OR CAUSES:-

-          Heat stroke or sun stroke is caused by a derangement of the heat controlling mechanism.
-          It’s a commonest condition in India and other tropical countries.
-          In this country, it occurs during hot summer months (especially during spells of hot wave) due to direct exposure to the sun while working outdoors.
-          White peoples or persons unaccustomed to such a situation are specially prone to have such an attack.
-          Debilitating conditions, alcoholism, febril conditions and factors that interfere with sweating (e.g improper clothing) are pre disposing factors.
-          Some cases of heat exhaustion may develop heat stroke (secondary heat hyperpyrexia).
-          The brain is primarily affected. There is congestion and increased in intracranial tension. Degenerative changes occurs in brain cells, particularly in the hypothalamic region and base of the brain (including the cerebellum).
-          Due to renal shutdown, glomerular and tubular degeneration occurs in the kidneys. Necrosis also occurs in the liver. There is haemmorrhagic tendency due to intravascular coagulation.

      SYMPTOMS:-

-          The onset is sudden.
-          There is a history of exposure to the sun for some time.
-          Headache.
-          Vomiting.
-          Dizziness.
-          Mental confusion and in-coordination.
-          Convulsions may occur in children.
-          The patient soon becomes delirious and finally, unconscious.
-          On examination, the face is flushed and the skin is hot and dry.
-          The temperature is raised to 42C (107F) or above. There is complete absence of sweating.
-          The pulse is rapid and the respiration is hurried. The pupils are dilated.
-          Towards the terminal stage, convulsions occur, breathing is irregular and pupils are constricted.
-          There is either Oliguria or complete anuria, transient cardiac arrhythmias may occur.
-          Right sided cardiac failure or peripheral circulatory failure may occur.


DIAGNOSIS:-

The diagnosis can be made on the basis of the following.
-          History of long exposure to heat.
-          Hyperpyrexia (temperature shooting above 106F).
-          Absence of sweating.
-          Exclusion from other causes of hyperpyrexia such as malaria, pontine haemorrhage, meningitis, over whelming sepsis and terminal stage of liver failure.

TREATMENT:-


-          The aim of therapy is to bring down the elevated or raised temperature to a safe level or normal level as rapidly as possible.
-          This may be achieved by continuous sponging with ice-cold water or ice bath together with ice water enema. Evaporation should be encouraged by means of fans.
-          The patient usually regains consciousness and the body temperature falls unless brain is irreparably damaged.
-          If coma persists lumbar puncture is indicated to relive the raised intracranial pressure.
-          Chlorpromazine is indicated and repeated after ½ hour if the patient is delirious and restless.
-          Lytic cocktail (chlorpromazine phenargan and pethidine 50 mg each) may be given for reducing raised temperature.
-          When heat stroke is secondary to heat exhaustion, adequate water and salt replacement is essential. Danger of pulmonary oedema due to administration of intravenous fluids must be remembered.

HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT:-

                Some of the medicines for sun stroke or heat stroke are given below.

1.       ACONITE.
2.       AMYLAMINUM.
3.       ANTIMONIUM CRUDUM.
4.       ARNICA MONTONA.
5.       ARSENICUM ALBUM.
6.       BELLADONNA.
7.       CACTUS.
8.       CAMPHORA.
9.       CARBO VEG.
10.   GELSEMIUM.
11.   GLONINE.
12.   NATRUM CARB.
13.   NATRUM MUR.
14.   OPIUM.
15.   THERIDION.
16.   VERATRUM ALBUM.
17.   VERATRUM VIRIDAE.
18.   ARGENTUM METALICUM.
19.   LACHESIS.
20.   THUJA.



5 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN and I am from California in the USA, I contracted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, WEAK BODY,  HEPATITIS A&B, DENGUE FEVER, RABIES, MARBURG  DISEASE, THYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE, DICK AND BREAST ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, BACTERIAL DIARRHEA HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN,  DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGE,  CHANCROID, TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER , PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan 06.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete