Sunday 7 July 2013

TINEA OR RING WORM INFECTION AND HOMEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT

                                                        TINEA (RING WORM INFECTION)


                Tinea, commonly known as ring worm infection is a common skin disease. It is caused by various types of tinea, belonging to the class dermatophytes. Besides skin, the hair and nails may be affected. Clinically, tinea occurs in a number of different forms which are named as per the site of their primary involvement. The lesions are inflammatory in nature.

TYPES:-

1.       TINEA CIRCINATA OR TINEA CORPORIS:-

-          It is ring worm infection of the body.
-          The lesions are in the form of circular or oval rings (hence the name tinea circinata) with raised margins.
-          The rings spreads at the periphery while the lesion remains inactivate at the centre.
-          The patch is dusky red in colour and its surface is rough. The margins are scaly containing minute papules or vesicles.
-          The lesions are multiple, asymmetrically distributed mostly over the exposed part of the body. The commonest sites are the face, neck, hands and the back.
-          There is intense itching is present.
-          On microscopic examination, of the scrapings obtained from the margins, the causative fungus can be identified.

2.       TINEA CRURIS:-

-          Its ring worm infection of the groin.
-          Tinea cruris affects the groins and the upper and inner parts of the thighs. Later, it may spread to involve the buttocks or the lower parts of the abdomen.
-          During the acute stage, there are red, raised, maculopapular patches that spread peripherally and fuse to form bigger patches.
-          The disease flares up during hot and humid months and cause intense itching on the affected sites, particularly the groins.
-          The disease is more common in males.
-          Hot and humid climate, obesity, local frictions and moisture are the predisposing factors.
-          In the long run, tinea cruris turns into a chronic, lingering condition with eczematous thickening and increased pigmentation.
-          The surface over the affected part of the skin is rough and scaly.
-          Secondary bacterial infection may occur producing superadded impetigo or pyoderma.

3.       TINEA CAPITIS:-

-          Its ring worm infection of the scalp.
-          It occurs in 2 forms.
A. non- inflammatory or grey patch tinea capitis (black dot tinea).
B. inflammatory or granulomatous tinea capitis (verious).-
-     Children’s or adolescents are mostly affected.
-     The non- inflammatory type occurs in the form of round or oval grayish patches over the scalp, covered with fine grayish white scales. The overlying skin is rough and scaly.
 -   The causative fungus penetrates and gets inside the hair shaft. Consequently, hairs over the affected part turn brittle, lustureless and break off easily leaving behind tiny, little stumps (so called fracture hairs).
-   Patches of alopecia are present over the affected areas. The infected hair may be show bright green colour fluorescence.

4.       TENIA PEDIS:-

-          It’s called as athlete’s foot.
-          Ring worm infection of the feet is a common condition in this country especially during hot and humid months.
-          Housewives, maids, washer men and agricultural labourers are mostly affected.
-          The causative organism in most cases is e. floccosum.
-          The infection is usually acquired while walking bare footed over wet floors, working bare footed in water logged fields or wearing wet shoes.
-          The skin between the toes (most commonly the cleft between the fourth and the fifth toes) is thick, white, sodden and macerated.
-          Cracks and fissures are likely to develop later.
-          Occasionally, tinea pedis may present as an unusual thickening of the soles and the palms.

5.       TINEA UNGUIUM (ONYCHOMYCOSIS):-

-          Tinea unguium is a chronic fungal infection of the nails.
-          The toe nails are usually affected, particularly the big toes.
-          The causative organism is usually Tinea rubrum.
-          The affected nails are thickened and rendered brittle, rough and opaque.
-          The skin folds around the nail plate are somewhat thickened and horny.
-          In a long standing case, the nails are deformed and worn out presenting a typical moth-eaten appearance.
-          Onychomycosis needs to be diffentiated from candida infection of the nails and psoriasis.

TREATMENT:-

-          During the acute stage, potassium permanganate solution (1; 8000) or diluted burrow’s solution should be applied locally.
-          In chronic case, ointment anti fungal can be useful.
-          Avoid fish, bare foot walking, brinjal and oily foods.
-          Maintain neatness and neat and clean.

HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT:-

1.       CALCAREA CARB.
2.       BROMIUM.
3.       DUL CAMARA.
4.       HEPAR SULPH.
5.       KALI CARB.
6.       LYCOPODIUM.
7.       MEZERIUM.
8.       SEPIA.
9.       SILICEA.
10.   VIOLA TRICOLOR.
11.   ARSENIC ALBUM.
12.   AILANTHUS.
13.   CARBO VEG.
14.   GRANATUM.
15.   GRAPHITIS.
16.   NATRUM CARB.
17.   PLATINA.
18.   PULSATILLA.
19.   SABADILLA.

20.   STANNUM MET.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

      Delete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 59 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete

  6. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete